<p><a href=”http://vimeo.com/53311848″>Episode 1 In the Backyard and Beyond</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/artsciencenatureknit”>Natalie Cabrera</a> on <a href=”http://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>
Yea! Thanks for checking out the first show.
Relax and enjoy a brief jaunt into this part of the world and a wholotta knitting!
I know, it’s a bit longer than I’d hoped (1:17), but future shows will be more normal. Let this one load for a few minutes before watching. Future shows will be faster to load, I promise. And video quality improves too…
Wool Pets felting kits
- Rushing Rivulet and Veil of Leaves socks by Cat Bordhi New Pathways for Sock Knitters Book 1 webpage has links to many of her great video tutorials
- TGIS Day by Rose Hiver
- West at Heart Hat by Varian Brandon
- Meisi by Julia Mueller
- Baby cardigan gramps by Emily Wessel
- Zuzu’s Petals by Carina Spencer
Yarns (numbers correspond to numbered patterns above)
- LANG yarns Jawoll Magic: superwash, 84.0090 colorway, fingering & Araucania Itata Solid 2003 colorway, fingering
- Frog Tree Meriboo: 304 colorway, DK & Cascade Kid Seta colorway 23 Bluebell (unlike current version in website, mine’s 70% super kid mohair and 30% silk), laceweight
- Mountain Meadow Wool: Cody base, Sunflower colorway, sport & Berroco Ultra Alpaca: Cobalt Mix 62172 colorway
- Mirasol Nuna 1019 colorway, fingering
- The Woolen Rabbit Frolic Caramel Latte and Forever in Blue Jeans colorways, worsted & Pixie Henny Penny colorway, 8-ply sport (no longer on the website, but a few stashes in Rav)
- Malabrigo Silky Merino Piedras 862 colorway (yellow varigated), DK , 51% silk/49% merino & Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend Midnight 300A colorway, DK, 30% silk/70% merino extrafine. VERY interesting website.
Araucania Ruca Multy 100% Sugar Cane fiber, Colorway 2
Tahki Sierra (discontinued, link is to Rav), Silk/linen/nylon blend, colorways Violet 014, Grape Nectar 009, and Pink 007
Blogs and Podcasts
Andrew Bird Imitosis clips You Tube video