The crazy shenanigans continue in this part of the world, and a wholotta knitting!
Sorry, not the contest giveaway show. That’s the next show. But it has been a delight beyond what I even imagined to see folks enjoying the show and chiming in on the group. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!! and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Rushing Rivulet New Pathways for Sock Knitters Book 1 webpage has links to many of her great video tutorials
- Felted Slippers by DROPS designs 104-4
- David’s Gloves by Natalie Cabrera (not published), aided by Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches
- Mottled Fields Jacket in Knitter’s Magazine K108
- Zuzu’s Petals by Carina Spencer
- Meisi by Julia Mueller
Yarns (numbers correspond to numbered patterns above)
- LANG yarns Jawoll Magic: superwash, 84.0090 colorway, fingering
- Cascade Magnum 100% Peruvian Highland wool, colorways 9408 cordovan, 9451 Lake Chelan Heather, 9550 Mediterranean heather, chunky to the max
- Blue Sky Alpacas Suri Merino: 60% baby suri alpaca/ 40% merino, colorway 422 Earth, DK & Plymouth Earth Mainland 80% baby alpaca/ 20% silk, colorway 3, discontinued (link is to Ravelry), aran
- Cascade Pure Alpaca: 100% baby alpaca. colorways 3032 Sapphire and 3042 Mystic Purple & ShiBuiKnits Baby Alpaca DK 100% baby alpaca, colorway 229 bordeaux. So far. More colors to come.
- Mirasol Nuna 1019 colorway, fingering
- Malabrigo Silky Merino Piedras 862 colorway (yellow varigated), DK , 51% silk/49% merino & Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend Midnight 300A colorway, DK, 30% silk/70% merino extrafine. VERY interesting website.
Knit One, Pearl St in Bayfield, CO
Blogs and Podcasts
Bells and Kalimba by David Sachs