Patterns and RAPS
- Ribbed Coin Cable Hat by Ivy Brambles Was a RAP to me by Johanne (lunou)
- Burrard by Glenna C.
- Susies Rogers Reading Mitts FREE Beautiful pattern
- Chevron Tweed Skirt by Theresa Shabes in Knitter’s Magazine Issue2012 K109
- Lace Fingerless Gloves by Luciana
- Plain sockenette sock
- Mottled Fields Jacket in Knitter’s Magazine K108
Go out and RAP someone! It feels great. THANKS Johanne!!!
Yarns (numbers correspond to numbered patterns above)
- Plymouth Yarns Alpaca
- North Ronaldsay endangered sheep wool from Orkney Island, 100% wool, dk?, colorway light grey
- Mountain Colors River Twist 100% Merino (so nice!!), worsted, Hyacinth Lake colorway
- Debbie Bliss Andes 65% Baby Alpaca / 35% silk, DK is, almost all th ecolorways
- Windrush Farms Shetland, worsted, OR Woolen Rabbit Frolic, Caramel Latte, DK
- Mountain Colors Bearfoot, 60% Superwash wool, 25% Mohair, 15% nylon, sock yarn, Headwaters colorway
- Cascade Pure Alpaca: 100% baby alpaca. colorways 3032 Sapphire and 3042 Mystic Purple, and Lime & ShiBuiKnits Baby Alpaca DK 100% baby alpaca, colorway 229 bordeaux. & Frog Tree Alpaca olive green & yellow & teal
Absolute Wonder Etsy Shop Hi Ginger!
Seeds of the Pine by Martha Scanlan
Check out Martha Scanlan here doing her song much better than I.