Hello lovely fellow podventurers.
Welcome to another wild time. I had to leave Idaho to return to California to tear the f**k out of my house (see earlier post). But snuck in some fun with friends first. Get ready to go for a fat bike ride and get your party on!
0:00 - 4:30 Intro and Cycling Musical Montage 4:30 - 18:30 Cycling and Nature Chat 18:30 - 22:00 Camping Shenanigans Musical Montage 22:00 - 29:10 Knitting with Special Guest STARS! 29:10 - 49:30 KNIT Chat with Knit Nat and her Knitting Mentors 49:30 - 55:24 Musical Montage Outro
- Chevron Tweed Skirt by Theresa Shabes in Knitter’s Magazine Issue2012 K109
- Coriolus Sock by Cat Bordhi in New Pathways for Sock Knitters
- Beekeeper’s Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits
Yarns (numbers correspond to numbered patterns above)
- Debbie Bliss Andes 65% Baby Alpaca / 35% silk, DK is, almost all the colorways
- Mountain Colors Bearfoot 60% Superwash Wool / 25% Mohair / 15% Nylon, Headwaters colorway, sock
- Many a sock yarn, see Velma’s project page
Over You by Miranda Lambert
One More Last Chance by Vince Gill
Away Down the River by Alison Krauss